Promoting Diversity & Inclusion in Teaching & Learning
The Chronicle of Higher Education
Note: UNC Chapel Hill Libraries provides premium access via its institutional subscription. Create a free account on the Chronicle of Higher Education website using your UNC e-mail address; log onto the site with that account for full access from any internet connection.
- Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top right of the page.
- On the login page, underneath the "Log In" button, click on "Create an Account"
- Enter your name and your UNC e-mail address, fill in required sections of the account setup form, including Institution = University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Scroll toward the bottom of the page and click on the “Create Free Account” button.
- You should receive an email soon. Follow the directions to verify your e-mail and create a password to activate your account.
After you create an account and log in, look for "Premium access provided by University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill" at the top right corner of the Chronicle site, which indicates that you are connected to the UNC subscription.
Below, is a small sampling of articles - focused on the practical - on inclusive teaching and learning from The Chronicle of Higher Education.