Music Therapy Resources (UNC Hospitals): Databases & Digital Resources
Core Article Databases
Other Relevant Information Resources
About This LibGuide
Created 11/2018 by Shannon Delaney (Graduate Research Assistant, HSL) and Barbara Rochen Renner, PhD (Allied Health Liaison, HSL) to support the information needs of the UNC-CH Department of Allied Health Sciences and Rehabilitation Line professionals at UNC Hospitals.
Learn More about Using Databases
Don't forget, Ask Us when you have difficulty finding what you're looking for in a database.
Don't forget, many databases have a link to help files as part of their search screens.
Full Text Articles via Find@UNC
Includes Find@UNC in PubMed and what to do when the article is not online via Find@UNC.
For help using the New PubMed platform (5/2020), see New PubMed Resource Box.
PubMed resources below are being updated but still have useful information demonstrated using the original PubMed platform.
Other Digital Resources
Websites for streaming music:
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News/Features
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- F1000Workspace Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Implicit Bias Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources
- So You Want to Be a Librarian?
- Writing in the Health Sciences