Allied Health Sciences: PhD and Post-Doc Resources
Systematic Review Support & Tools
- HSL Systematic Review Guide: What it is a Systematic Review, getting started, conducting a systematic review, how the library can help, tools & resources.
Other Systematic Review Information
- UNC HSL Systematic Review Request Form
- Ready to start a review? HSL Librarians can help. This form will help librarians plan their meeting with you.
- You can use the HSL Systematic Review Development Worksheet to help you refine and develop your PICO and Key Questions, especially for clinical research questions.
- A systematic review production tool for title/abstract screening, full-text screening, data abstraction, and quality assessment. Covidence was designed by researchers familiar with the systematic review process in order to make conducting reviews more efficient. It is the primary screening and data extraction tool for Cochrane authors. .