Speech-Language Pathology: Databases
Other Major Medical Databases
Other Useful guides
On Campus Access: Electronic resources are accessible on-campus. Faculty, students and staff must register personal laptops and mobile devices with UNC-Chapel Hill ITS.
UNC Hospitals Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you first select the resource. Note: UpToDate is available within EPIC.
Off Campus Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you first select the resource. Most electronic resources are accessible off-campus to students, faculty, and staff, including UNC Hospitals' staff.
Learn How to Use Library Databases
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News/Features
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- Sciwheel Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Implicit Bias Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources
- So You Want to Be a Librarian?
- Writing in the Health Sciences