Clinical Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling Resources: Databases
Core Psychology & Rehabilitation Databases
Learn How to Use Library Databases
Major Medical & Interdisciplinary Resources
Related Social Science Databases
Disability Search Tips and Resources - Nancy Schaefer (2015)
Other Useful Guides
Maps for finding Libraries
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News/Features
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- F1000Workspace Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Implicit Bias Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources
- So You Want to Be a Librarian?
- Writing in the Health Sciences
On Campus Access: Electronic resources are accessible on-campus. Faculty, students and staff must register personal laptops and mobile devices with UNC Chapel Hill ITS.
UNC Hospitals Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you select the first resource. Note: UpToDate is available within EPIC.
Off Campus Access: Always use links from Library websites. Onyen log-in is required when you select the first resource. Most electronic resources are accessible off-campus to students, faculty, and staff, including UNC Hospitals' staff.