Sciwheel (formerly F1000 Workspace)
Click Import References in your Workspace, then select the appropriate option. You can do the following (access links below for details):
- import PDFs or RIS, BIB and EndNote XML files,
- add references using a DOI, PMID (PubMed ID) or ISBN
- or select the Manual entry option.
- Alternatively you can import from Google Drive, Dropbox, Mendeley or Zotero by entering your login details.
Importing References: FAQ Help Guide Topics
The FAQ HELP GUIDE: Adding References (see this link for most recent FAQ additions) contains help for the following Importing References topics:
- Importing references
- Importing PDF's
- Adding references manually
- Importing references from EndNote, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, and other popular reference management tools
- Adding references with the Sciwheel browser extension
- The privacy of your references
- Duplicate references