Occupational Science/Occupational Therapy Resources: Databases
NEW! OT Search Database from AOTA/AOTF
NOTE: Links in this database to AJOT (American Journal of Occupational Therapy) do not link to UNC's AJOT subscription.
- Use citation information from OT Search to locate AJOT articles via UNC e-journals or catalog.
Anatomy & Physiology Resources
Major Medical & Interdisciplinary Databases
E-Research Tools (Databases)
Other Core Databases for OS/OT
More guides from Main Library & HSL
To broaden your research, use E-Research Tools from Davis Library and the additional HSL guides, below.
- Each E-Research Tool includes librarian contacts, databases, e-journals, guides, related resources.
View student research posters presented Spring 2012 & 2014
An exhibit by the UNC Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy in collaboration with the Health Sciences Library, October 2010 - Summer 2011. Ongoing Online Exhibit and Blog. We welcome contributions from faculty, staff, students, preceptors, and alumni!
Aids for Organizing Your Search
Use this guide to help visualize and plan your search:
- Purdue Libraries' Constructing a Search Statement handout
Use this log to keep your search organized and to document your search strategy for reporting:
Learn More about Using Databases
Don't forget, Ask-a-Librarian when you have difficulty finding what you're looking for in a database.
Don't forget, many databases have a link to help files as part of their search screens.
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- All Allied Health Sciences and Related Guides
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News & Events
- YOUR HEALTH® Radio
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Qualitative Research Resources
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources