Allied Health Sciences (AHS): All AHS Guides
Allied Health Sciences Guides
Other Collections Useful for Allied Health Sciences
Welcome Physician Assistant Program!
Health Sciences Library Exhibit
Columbia Street entrance, Spring semester, 2016
Learn about the profession and its history and about the new (January 4, 2016) Carolina program
"Meet" faculty, staff, and students, and learn about the curriculum
Department of Allied Health Sciences History
Recent exhibits at HSL explored the history of two Allied Health Divisions.
- Keys to Communication: Speech and Hearing Sciences-- Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Division at UNC
- Occupation Matters: Thirty Years of Occupational Therapy Education at UNC
Read a brief history of the the Department of Allied Health at UNC Chapel Hill.
Would you like to look for more information about the history of the Department of Allied Health? Note that several Allied Health Sciences programs had their genesis outside of the School of Medicine or Hospital, so you may need to search more broadly. Staff at the University Archives and HSL Special Collections can provide assistance.
Allied Health Sciences Liaison
- Barbara's Profile
- HSL News & Events
- YOUR HEALTH® Radio
- All Allied Health Sciences & Related Guides
- Alternative Academic Careers (ALTAC) Guide
- Appreciative Inquiry & Positive Psychology Resources
- F1000Workspace Guide
- Fogarty Global Health Fellowship Poster Resources
- Qualitative Research Resources
Department of Allied Health Sciences